Highlighting the role and importance of social sciences in achieving sustainable development.
Identifying the challenges that social sciences face and the alternatives that they can offer in order to achieve sustainable development.
1. Offer a platform for a scientific discussion on the role of social sciences in achieving sustainable development.
2. Study the challenges faced by the social sciences philosophically and methodically in preparing society to achieve the goals of sustainable development.
3. Present national, regional and international experiences and highlight the extent of the contribution of social sciences to the success of sustainable development.
4. Highlight the Omani experience in sustainable development and evaluate it scientifically and critically.
5. Offer alternatives to activate the role of social sciences in their contribution to sustainable development.