The International Conference on Ophiolites and the Oceanic Lithosphere; January 12-14th, 2020 will be hosted by the Sultan Qaboos University. The Conferences convened by the UNESCO Chair for Ophiolites Studies, the premier forum for the geological community. Attendance in the previous conferences has been 400 delegates during 1989 and 2001 events and 300 in 2012.
This conference provides the opportunity to forge relationships with key members of the geological society including academics,vendors, and potential employees. Approximately 200-300 delegates are expected to attend the event. UNESCO Chair for Ophiolites Studies, Sultan Qaboos University, therefore invites you to become a corporate sponsor for the International Conference on Ophiolites and Oceanic Lithosphere to be held January 12-14th, 2020.
There are several opportunities for sponsorship of specific conference events and activities, as well as general sponsorship opportunities. Sponsorship options are outlined below. All sponsorships will be recognized prominently during the conference in both the program book and through appropriate signage, posters, stands at the conference. Opportunities are also available to advertise in the conference program.
The primary sponsors of the conference Sultan Qaboos University and the Oman Drilling Project.
- OR 5,000 Platinum sponsor level. This level offers premier corporate sponsorship of the Conference. Your sponsorship helps to make the conference a resounding success
- OR 4,000 Gold sponsor level. This level of sponsorship offsets the cost of events like the welcoming reception, the banquet, and conference abstracts on CD for all participants of the event.
- OR 3,000 Silver sponsor level. This level of sponsorship offsets the cost of events like the poster sessions, tote bags, and conference-badge lanyards to be provided to Conference participants.
- OR 2,000 Bronze sponsor level. This level of sponsorship offsets the cost of one or all of the morning food and beverage breaks in the vendor show area.
- Abstract CD-sponsor: 500 copies of abstract of conference.
Your participation in this event in any of the category outlined above will provide an opportunity for your company or organization to forge valuable new relationships as well as maintain and enhance current relationships with academics, customers, and vendors.
A limited exhibition space is available. Companies who are interested in setting up a small booth are required to contact the organizing committee.